• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1150 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® H81 Express
• Support two DDR3 DIMMs 10 MHz, up to 16GB Max
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot
• 1 x PCIe x1 slot
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® H81 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by H81
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® H81 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAII ports (SATA3~4) by H81
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel (rear x 2)
• Chip integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec
• Supports Gb LAN 10/100/1000 by Realtek® RTL8111G
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x SATAIII connectors
- 2 x SATAII connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x HDMI port
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.