Ouedkniss is looking for a PHP developer to
strengthen our team behind ouedkniss group
websites. You will be engaged in the whole
process of development - ideally - planning,
researching, coding and testing new features
with minimal assistance taking into account
business and user needs. We value “Get Things
Done” approach with a focus on the high standard of coding quality and design.
In this position, you'll:
• Work with a team of motivated programmers to maintain and improve existing
functionality on a large scale website, as well as several smaller sites
• Take ownership of projects from start to finish, completing the full
• Plan and implement database design
• Write efficient, well-documented code while keeping security and scalability in
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to
ensure robust optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks of varying complexity and
importance, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years experience with PHP and MySQL
• Working experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) (essential)
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
• Demonstrable understanding of web technologies including HTML, CSS,
• JQuery knowledge. React/React-Native experience a plus.
• Ability to use Linux based development environment.
• Knowledge of best practices for securing web-based applications
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold
• Independently deal with bugs, schedule tasks and investigate the code
• Make an argumented technical choice and take responsibility for it
• Approach problems with a practical mindset and suppress perfectionism when
the time is a priority
• Write flexible, maintainable code and adapt to post-launch requirements'
If you correspond to the required profile, please contact us via our email address:
"email@example.com", mention in the subject line: "Developer"